8/15/2011

My Profile !

First .. I want yuuh all to meet my BFF ..














Facts about us 2 ! :
  • We know each other in Real ! :D
  • We are VERY good friendz ! :D
  • We are both 11 !
  • We both have birthdays in May ..

There are more but my wrist is starting to ache. I'll finish t
                                                                                       h
                                                                                         i
                                                                                           s
                                                                                              
                                                                                                l
                                                                                                 a
                                                                                                   t
                                                                                                      e
                                                                                                         r



(Now my wrist is REALLY aching! D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serch My Blog